We kindly ask you to familiarize yourself with the house rules and general information. When confirming the reservation, it is understood that you are familiar with it and agree with it and that you will fully comply with it.
Below you can familiarize yourself with the house rules of Hotel Krušo:
1. Upon arrival at the hotel, the guest is obliged to properly report to the reception staff and complete all formalities related to the stay.
2. In order to check in, the guest must have personal documents, an identity card, or a passport. If you are a citizen of Montenegro, you can apply with a driver's license.
3. Minors may be registered only if accompanied by a parent or an authorized person.
4. The rooms can only be used by guests who have been duly registered at the reception. The guest can use his room from 15:00 on the day of arrival until 12:00 on the day of departure. If you want to extend your stay, please contact reception, and we will do our best to accommodate you, in accordance with the availability. Please note that the hotel reserves the right to charge for late check-out or early check-in according to the valid price list.
5. Every visit to the room, the guest must report to the reception staff with the mandatory handover of the visitor's valid personal document.
6. For your safety and ours, please do not bring easily flammable or explosive material, weapons, or things with strong and unpleasant odors into the Hotel. It is very important to us that all our guests feel safe and comfortable in our Hotel.
7. For valuables, there is a safe in the room. When leaving the room, please leave the safe empty with the door open. The hotel assumes no responsibility in case of theft or possible loss of valuables outside the hotel’s safe.
8. It is not allowed to bring in or take out food from the hotel.
9. Washing and ironing clothes, use of electric heaters and similar devices that could cause damage and fire, as well as loud use of instruments, radios, and other devices whose sound could disturb other guests are not allowed in the hotel rooms. In case you have a complaint about noise in the hotel, please report it at the reception.
10. If you notice any defect, lack, or irregularity of technical or other parts of the inventory, please inform reception. Your support is very important to us.
11. If any damage to the room inventory occurred during the stay, the hotel has the right to charge all the damage from the person responsible for it.
12. Smoking is prohibited in all accommodation units. Smoking is allowed on the room balconies and the restaurant terrace.
13. Movement through the public rooms of the hotel is possible only if you are decently and appropriately dressed and wearing shoes.
14. If you bring your pet with you, please note that the Hotel does not accept pets. Pets are not allowed in restaurant.
15. From 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. is the time of night peace, so please be polite and do not disturb other guests by making noise.
16. In order for new guests to get their room on time, please vacate the room no later than 12:00 on the day of departure.
17. Breakfast at the hotel is organized on a buffet basis, served from 07:00 to 10:00 and is included in the overnight stay. Lunch and dinner are not served in the hotel, but only 100m away from the hotel is our a la carte restaurant Krušo, where guests can enjoy the delicacies of local and international cuisine. As part of the Krušo Group, the Raffaelo beach club also operates, which is open throughout the year, where you can enjoy Italian cuisine specialties, cocktails, or some of the delicacies.
18. The official currency in Montenegro is the euro. We can only accept cash payments in local currency. We accept payments by the following credit cards: Visa, Master Card & American Express.
19. Free high-speed Internet is available throughout the hotel, both in the apartments and in the restaurant area.
20. We will prepare a baby cot at no additional cost, with a recommendation to announce the need for it at the time of making the reservation in order to provide complete comfort for all accommodation users from the moment they enter our hotel.
21. The apartment is cleaned once a day. Laundry services are provided according to the price list in the closet.
22. Guests have the option to put a DO NOT DISTURB sign on the room door. The hotel's rule is that this sign can remain for a maximum of 24 hours, after which the HOTEL reserves the right to enter the room and check the general condition for security reasons and the safety of the guest.
23. Hotel "Krušo" reserves the right to cancel the use of hotel services against the guest who does not comply with the house rules and disturbs the peace with the payment of the entire amount of the reservation.
24. During your stay at the hotel, the reception desk is at your service 24 hours a day for all the information and assistance you need.
25. Hotel Krušo applies modern technology in order to achieve the highest safety standards, and the key to the room is in the form of a card. The same card is used to access electricity during the stay in the apartments.
26. The hotel has open and closed parking (garage) and the services of using the parking space are not charged additionally. We ask our valued guests to use the parking space rationally so that there is room for all guests.
27. The beach is open for the period from 01.05 - 01.10. during working hours 08:00 - 20:00.
28. In our hotel, guests can schedule transfers by land or water, tourist tours, rent-a-car, rent-a-speed boat, and rent-a-yacht. Guests in our hotel can also schedule hairdressing and beauty services, stays in spa centers, doctor's services, and all other services they need.
29. The hotel cooperates with renowned regional and international travel agencies and is open for group visits.
30. In case of activation of the fire alarm, please follow the instructions of the evacuation plan located on the door of each room. In case of activation of a false fire alarm, the guest will be obliged to pay a fine based on the current law in Montenegro.
31. We ask our valued guests to share with us their impressions of their stay to the satisfaction of the staff. You can leave the hotel questionnaire in the room or fill it out at reception while waiting for the bill. By filling out the questionnaire, you help us to improve the service.
Please respect this regulation, because it is our desire to provide all guests with top service of the same quality. The hotel reserves the right to stop providing services to those persons who in any way disrupt this rulebook, public order, and peace of guests as well as hotel employees.
We wish you a peaceful and pleasant stay in our Hotel!
Krušo hotel management